Peak vs. Off-Peak
Orlando hosts visitors year-round but certain times of the year are busier than others:
- The busiest months are from the end of May until the middle of August.
- Peak times are more expensive such as Easter and the summer. The crowds are at their highest during the summer weeks when both American and British schoolchildren are on holiday.
- The second half of August to early September offer best values of the year.
- For more flexibility at a quieter time, visit between October and December.
- After Easter, the months of May and June are also a good option.
No matter when you choose to visit, be sure to book early if you want the best choice of flights and accommodation
Orlando is also great for a long weekend five-night getaway for a spot of theme parks or shopping in shorts
Ask about "front of the line" passes in the theme parks to reduce waiting time in the queues for key rides
Book Your Holiday
For more information or to book your Orlando holiday, visit your preferred tour operator:
British Airways, Virgin Holidays, Thomas Cook Holidays, Cosmos Holidays
More on When to Go to Orlando
Holidays & Events
Orlando loves to celebrate and hosts spectacular festivals and parades on special occasions during the year.
Weather & Climate
Do you like it hot? The sun always shines but temperatures vary throughout the year so to find out what time of year suits you best.